[Icecast] NSV video streaming not working?

Ricardo Meechan r.meechan at wgltd.com
Sat Jan 21 16:28:23 UTC 2006

Hi there,
Long time no type ;-)

Im having some difficulty with streaming NSV video using NSVTools.
I believe the problem cropped up before since its in svn??

Anyhooz the problem is I need the latest icecast in win32 format that
has been compiled with this bugfix.

Does anyone have a compiled win32 fix or could maybe help me out in
trying to compile with VS2005.

Many thanks everyone!
Rico.

Ricardo Meechan
IT Administrator
Mobile: +44 (0) 7966 484 371

Wilson & Garden
t: +44 (0) 1236 823291
f: +44 (0) 1236 825683

Part of the Ultralon Group

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.