[Icecast] Two sources on one PC

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Thu Feb 9 15:05:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

hmmm.  You'll need to use something that allows you to have two instances
of itself, and also allows you to select soundcards.  I know the new
Oddcast V3 will allow you to choose which soundcard you wish to use,
however I don't know if the standalone version will let you run two
instances.  Maybe a standalone instance and a plugin one, or say two
separate installs of Winamp with corrisponding Oddcasts - but that's
probably at the bottom of what I'd suggest.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html