[Icecast] Windows Xp / Icecast 2.3.1 / Oddcast 3 / Crap Router?

Autoegocrat u_azhole at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 21:21:53 PDT 2006

Ok here's the deal. I set up Icecast and Oddcast, got them to communicate
properly, but cannot access the live audio remotely. On other computers in
the LAN it works perfetly. Currently I operate wirelessly behind a D-Link
514 router (a mite outdated by now, yes?) and have opened all necessary
ports, turned my firewalls off, set this computer as a DMZ, pretty much
everything I can think of - but when I try to connect from outside the LAN,
I still get a timeout message. I've check the access logs and ity does not
show any record of a connection attempt. Perhaps this is a problem that is
in a different league than icecast config, but you guys are smarter than I.
Help me out? heh

I've been banging my head over this crap for hours...hopefully the solution
is simple.

Sent from the Icecast - General forum at Nabble.com.