[Icecast] icecast with ices as source

Petre Bandac petre at kgb.ro
Thu Sep 29 13:52:08 UTC 2005

ok, correct me where I'm wrong:

- the <sources> tag defines max ices processes can feed icecast
- several ices sources are sent to the same icecast process, but on
different ports
- the icecast process is configured with

		<relay>
			<server>127.0.0.1</server>
		</relay>

for each ices instance ? or with mount ?

thanks,

petre

--

Petre Bandac