[Icecast] AACPlus Shoutcast v1.90

andy thomas andy at dijit.net
Thu Sep 8 03:11:37 PDT 2005

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Paul Martin wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 04:22:04PM -0700, Greg J. Ogonowski wrote:
> > Windows 98 is totally obsolete and useless.

I have to admit that out of the 600-odd Linux, Solaris, DEC Alpha, FreeBSD
and SGI IRIX systems I look after, the one Windows PC I have actually runs
Windows 98 (the original version, not SE, ME or anything like that). It's
OK, I use it about once a year ;-)

Apparently Microsoft reversed their decision to drop support for Win98 a
couple of years ago as so many people worldwide were carrying on using it.
Why spend money on massive hardware upgrades to run XP when '98 will do?

Andy Thomas,
Sys admin,
Dijit New Media Ltd.