[Icecast] Icecast and Otto

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Sep 13 16:12:34 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've just joined the list, so this is my first post.  Please be gentle... :)

I've just hacked a laptop into pieces so that I can use it as a client
for a home-automation/jukebox system.

I've got a server running Gentoo Linux, Icecast 2.10 and Otto Jukebox.

I can get Icecast to stream using Ices and I can get otto to play
through the sound-card on the server, but I can't get otto to talk to
Icecast.

Does any one have any idea why this might be?

Logs/config files are available on request, I don't want to clog the
list with traffic on my first day! :)

Cheers,

Matt