[Icecast] Help !

Kerry Cox kerryjcox at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:23:13 UTC 2005

Tim,
I uploaded the most recent version of my icecast book to the GNUware
web site late last night. It is viewable at
http://www.gnuware.com/icecast/. The older HowTo is still available at
http://www.gnuware.com/icecast/unofficial/.
Be aware that there are still quite a few items missing. I will add
these as soon as possible; i.e. as time and my new job allow. Please
consult my To Do Items page and my Simple Request page. I will be
adding screenshots and missing chapters as soon my new test
Linux/FreeBSD machine arrives here at my new job.
I hope this new page helps you and any others on the list. I feel it
important to share what I have. Maybe this will benefits others.
Suggestions for improvement or recommendations for additions are
always appreciated. I welcome any constructive criticism. If something
is missing, please let me know and I'll add it.
Contributions are always welcome as well. I try to always give credit
where it is due.
KJ

--
Kerry J. Cox, Ph.D.