[Icecast] AACPlus Shoutcast v1.90

andy thomas andy at dijit.net
Thu Sep 8 10:11:37 UTC 2005

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Paul Martin wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 04:22:04PM -0700, Greg J. Ogonowski wrote:
> > Windows 98 is totally obsolete and useless.

I have to admit that out of the 600-odd Linux, Solaris, DEC Alpha, FreeBSD
and SGI IRIX systems I look after, the one Windows PC I have actually runs
Windows 98 (the original version, not SE, ME or anything like that). It's
OK, I use it about once a year ;-)

Apparently Microsoft reversed their decision to drop support for Win98 a
couple of years ago as so many people worldwide were carrying on using it.
Why spend money on massive hardware upgrades to run XP when '98 will do?

Andy