[Icecast] seek, forward and rewind using icecast.

Vinay Binny c_attitude at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 06:41:38 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am using the Icecast server with Ezstream source
client to stream audio content. It works like a charm.
I was actually able to download, install configure and
run a basic set up of Icecast with Ezstream on
Windows2000 in just about 45 minutes, no hassles at
all. Superb product!

I would like to know if it is possible to give a
rewind and forward option to the person listening at
the users-end. Please help me with this. I have real
player, quick time and winamp(also windows media
player). DOes Icecast support this functionality? I
read the docs but there was no mention of this.

Thank you,
Vinay.