[Icecast] AACPlus Shoutcast v1.90

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue Sep 6 02:56:37 UTC 2005

hmmm.. very interesting.. any info on how they've done the licensing ? I
always have a hard time keeping track of the license details, but correct
me if I'm wrong, but there is no "broadcasting" license, only an "encoder"
license fee required with AAC and if AOL is giving it away free, there has
to be some payment being done somewhere...

This DSP does in fact work with Icecast in "Shoutcast compatible mode" and
apparently the 5.094 version of winamp also has the AACPlus encoding DLL as
well, as that is what I am using right now, and it is working just fine...

oddsock