[Icecast] IceS & Ogg/Theora

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Wed Oct 19 16:41:36 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 08:04 -0500, oddsock wrote:
> I guess I misunderstood what you were looking for.. ezstream reads *raw
> data* from stdin, not filenames.  You configure ezstream with whatever type
> of media you are sending in (Vorbis, Theora, etc)...It certainly wont read
> filenames from stdin.

http://www.oddsock.org/guides/video.php
shows that:

<ezstream>

    <url>http://192.168.6.1:8000/testmount.ogg</url>
    <sourcepassword>hackme</sourcepassword>

    <!-- This is what form your output will take. If you are
         reencoding, this is the format to reencode to, if not
         then you need to make sure all your input files are in this
         format -->
    <format>OGG</format>

    <filename>tracks.m3u</filename>

So, <filename> takes a file list...

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: