[Icecast] Icecast logging

Henri Zikken henri.zikken at deltasolutions.nl
Wed Oct 12 12:22:43 UTC 2005

I don't know wether there are tools such as you describe for icecast.
However, if your machine only or main function is running icecast, and
if you're running linux on it, you could also just log network traffic.
There are some extensive network-traffic analyzers out there, including
ones with HTML output.

Andy Woolley wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> My first post here so hello to all :-))
>
> Anyway, my question: Does anybody know if there is a tool out there
> that can process the icecast log files and return a graph of listener
> numbers over a set period?
>
> I'd like to be able to know when our most busiest time was.
>
> Thanks very much in advance,
> Andy

Henri Zikken
Delta Solutions

Postbus 1278
1200 BE Hilversum
T: 00-31- (0)35- 6 28 26 13
F: 00-31- (0)35- 6 28 53 43
E: henri.zikken at deltasolutions.nl
I: www.deltasolutions.nl

Op uw (net)werk altijd alle RTV-programma's tot uw beschikking!

De NET-AVR -  digital multi-user network audio video recorder
opnemen, archiveren en afspelen wanneer u dat wilt

Op  www.deltasolutions.nl/netavr vindt u alles over de NET-AVR.