[Icecast] disable ID3 update

Balint Jacint bjacint at kvark.hu
Mon Oct 10 09:24:48 UTC 2005

I knew it wasn't ID3, I just didn't know the name for it. This way you
knew what I meant. :)
Thanks for the reply. Then I'll modify my Ogg files.

I have jlGui Java player embedded into my web page, and it keeps
reconnecting every time a song has ended. Unfortunately by reconnecting
it looses the first 1-2 seconds of the songs. According to what you've
said there's no way to make ices2 or icecast2 create a non-file-based
stream. (That is: the player wouldn't know when a file ends and another
starts, and so it wouldn't reconnect.) Am I right?
No other players procude this error, but jlGui is the best ogg player I
found to integrate into the webpage.

Yours,
Jacint