[Icecast] disable ID3 update

Balint Jacint bjacint at kvark.hu
Mon Oct 10 06:35:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm running Aaron's tunequeue scripts for my radio site. (tunequeue.sf.net)
I have ices2 to read Ogg Vorbis files and feed the icecast2 server with
those files.
Could someone please tell me how can I disable ID3 updating? I want all
clients to only show the name of the radio, but don't get any of the ID
tag information stored in the Ogg files.
Where can I set that?
Sorry for disturbing you with this question, but the system is used by
many listeners, I can't test it out for myself, and I didn't find this
in the documentation.

Thanks in advance.

Yours,
Jacint