[Icecast] XSL Content-type

Andrew V. Kuzik kuzik at cad.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua
Thu Nov 3 16:14:21 UTC 2005

Hello!
I have created XLS stylesheet that generetes .m3u list of streaming content
via my icecast2 server. That is just simple remake of status.xsl.
But I got stuck. When I request it via
http://serever/list.xsl - my winamp doesnot accept the m3u generated file.
I began to research. The main problem is "Content-type" which gives me the
icecast. It gives me text\html and I need "audio/x-mpegurl".
Diffrent kind of dances with xsl

<xsl:output standalone="yes" omit-xml-declaration="no" method="text" media-type="audio/x-mpegurl"/>

do not help...
the resulting is "text\html" :(
What can I do?

--
Kuzik V.Andrew (www)kuzik.org.ua,(gsm)380675329075,(icq)345641182
Если что, я хороший, они плохие. :)