[Icecast] page not found in icecast-2.2.0

Wolfgang Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Tue May 17 17:21:42 UTC 2005

I have upgraded our streaming servers to darkice-0.15 and icecast-2.2.0. The stream is working when I select it from winamp - open url http://audio.kuer.org:8002/high but if I try to select it from the web site using the statement below I get "The page cannot be found". This works with the old versions of darkice-o.13.1 and icecast-1.3.12. If I change the code to "http://audio.kuer.org:8002/high" and run it from the web site it tries to down load a file called "high.mp3"

Can anyone help?

mm_menu_0815145948_3_1.addMenuItem("high speed","location='http://audio.kuer.org:8002/playlist.pls?mount=/high&file=dummy.pls'")

thanks

--