[Icecast] Newby question

Darrick Uwins desol at telus.net
Wed Mar 30 07:15:36 UTC 2005

 Hello!

 I'm trying to get icecast working in windows with ezstream...i know it
should be easy enough to figure out lol..i'm new to icecast. i get an error
from ezstream...cannot open playlist.m3u...I've made a text file called
playlist.m3u and put it in the web directory of icecast...is this the right
location? what do i have to put into the playlist to get it up and running?

Thank you

D.

 "You know, in a lot of ways, your typical kid that only gets music through
the radio is a lot more open-minded than some of the people that claim to be
a hardcore, independent music person."