[Icecast] ices question ? (gui)

NICK linickx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:15:08 UTC 2005

Hi Chuck,
Thanks, I'd be very interested in seeing it.

In light of not being able to find what I wanted on google, I've
started my own (in PHP), I guess it could be beneficial to share. ;-)

Let me know if you're interested,
Kind Regards,
Nick

--
When you do things right, no one can be sure if you did anything at all.