[Icecast] status.xsl (fwd)

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Tue Mar 22 16:19:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

In response, the <hidden> mount attribute can be used to keep streams out
of your status.xsl file.  If you've got a mount section for the stream(s)
you want to hide, include the following:

<hidden>1</hidden>

If you don't have a specific mount section for the particular stream(s),
you'll have to make one, but that should be pretty trivial.

Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: It's after 2 in the morning.  I'm about 70% asleep.  I am too
tired to be bothered verifying the above, but I do believe it to be
correct.

<snore>
Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html