[Icecast] seeking Icecast ninja

Jonas Hartley jonas at evo-music.net
Sun Mar 20 05:41:01 UTC 2005

I'm in charge of developing a huge music project. Streaming audio
content broadcasting multiple channels, live events, dynamically
generated playlists, and more will be a feature of the site. I've
installed Icecast and spent a lot of time trying to get it functional
without much success. I have a massive amount of stuff to coordinate so
I'm looking for help to get this thing built. Someone not afraid of
Flash, with PHP and MySQL skills. I have a very small team that's more
interested in badass development than getting rich, but it is a paying
gig.