[Icecast] Icecast on Mandrake

Jaime Magiera jaime at experienceproductions.com
Wed Mar 16 22:22:16 UTC 2005

So, I'm trying to install Icecast on Mandrake 10.0 now. Don't know much
about the operating system, but it would be nice to have it on another
server for the festival. The ./configure script tells me...

configure: error: XSLT configuration could not be found

I've installed the most recent XSLT lib, but still don't see a config
file for it. Should I be running a script to create such a XSLT config?
I see that icecast config has a parameter to set the path to such a
file, so I'm assuming after I create/locate it, everything will fall
into place.

Any help is appreciated,

Jaime