[Icecast] answer to recent post

Johannes G. Rietschel jr at barix.com
Sun Mar 13 00:31:18 UTC 2005

Hi there, I just saw this post on the mailing list.

Quite some users in the broadcast industry use our "Instreamer", a
real-time embedded mp3 encoder. It has an S/PDIF interface (unfortunately
no AES/EBU) but there are inexpensive converters from AES/EBU to S/PDIF.
And the Instreamer itself is also considered very inexpensive.

Greetings

Johannes Rietschel
Barix AG

Joe Mays mays at win.net