[Icecast] trouble installing icecast

Brendan Cully brendan at xiph.org
Wed Mar 9 00:18:01 UTC 2005

On Tuesday, 08 March 2005 at 16:03, Christopher Possanza wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I'm not a Unix guru, but I can get around okay.  I'm trying to build icecast
> on my system, but when I run the configure program, it ends with the
> following error:
>
> "XSLT configuration could not be found"

you need the headers and the xslt-config program as well as the
library. These are probably in a package called something like
libxslt-devel or libxslt-dev, depending on your distribution. Also
make sure that xslt-config is in your PATH before you run configure
(in case you're not using a libxslt package).

> -Christopher
> christopher at barsuk.com

Great label, by the way.