[Icecast] Song Requests and etc.

Daniel Ballenger lpmusix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:51:40 UTC 2005

Greetings,
Last december me and a few guys i know wrote up radio404
(http://r404.sf.net).  I'm pretty sure this does what you're looking
for, it's meant for use with oggs though, so either you'd have to
patch it to work that way or I could do it for you if you need.

-Daniel

On 6/27/05, Colleen <colleen at 6pine.com> wrote:

> I've been using Shoutcast and Winamp for over a year now, but I've decided
> because of lack-of-stability to move it over to Icecast on a Fedora Core
> machine. I'm using Ices 0.4 for MP3's. Oddsock has an auto-song requester
> that I've been using, and it looks to be Win32 only. This is the link:
> http://www.oddsock.org/tools/gen_songrequester/
>
>  Anyway, I was wondering if there were any programs like this available with
> Ices 0.4.
>
>  Additionally, is there any way to skip ahead or enqueue songs as you can in
> XMMS or Winamp?

Daniel Ballenger
http://denetron.com
Sr. Systems Administrator - Denetron LLC