[Icecast] Froums

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Thu Jun 23 17:43:22 UTC 2005

When you set up phpBB, the admin can specify defaults.

They include "Make email address private" and "Allow members to receive
private messages"

The admin would set they defaults to "yes" and "no" respectively.

That means the member would have to take an action (change a setting in
his profile or on an individual post) for his email address to be exposed.

Geoff