[Icecast] Froums

Eric Robinson eric at wearesp.com
Thu Jun 23 16:50:03 UTC 2005

Jason i think you have misread me
Im not saying that the phpBB system would have spam runing through it
Im saying that on this list serv someone is spaming.
They are not spamming to the list
they are spamming email accounts instead.

I have used phpBB and it works just fine both from
a user and an admin end.
i would prefer it for THIS reason
but there are still reasons i would NOT like to use it.

What part may i ask is the lie?