[Icecast] New Forum

Robert Muchnick hostmaster at xenterra.net
Mon Jun 20 18:20:29 UTC 2005

I second the sentiment below. I am in development on a number of sites
which rely exclusively on icecast (and optionally a server-based ices).
The email list is a convenient way to break from constant programming for
a moment to see if there's a useful bit of information or if I can
possibly add something of value. I can't imagine a scenario where I'd want
to search a web-based forum to keep up with icecast. There's a *lot* to be