[Icecast] Problem with Intros in Relay with RealPlayer

Fred Black fred at batanga.com
Mon Jul 25 17:12:15 UTC 2005

Yes.
I took the intros out of our production setup, I setup a test relay on
another server:
http://38.116.36.62:8000/ClassicRock if you access the stream with Windows
Media Player, or iTunes, the into plays and then the stream plays.  If you
put it in a playlist and try it with RealPlayer, you will get the error
message.

Example Playlist file:
[playlist]
File1=http://38.116.36.62/ClassicRock