[Icecast] Re: songs on website

Balint Jacint bjacint at kvark.hu
Sat Jul 23 17:29:55 UTC 2005

Hi Christian,

Ices2 has a type of playlist, when it runs a script every time a track
ends. This script may use values from an sql backend, which sql may be
used by a website script, thus you can make a dynamic webpage. This is
what Aaron's script does.

<input>
   <module>playlist</module>
   <param name="type">script</param>
   <param name="program">/path/to/script</param>
</input>

If Aaron agrees, we may open the source. This way more people would
start hacking it. :)

What do you think, Aaron?

Yours,
Jacint