[Icecast] relaying IceCast from ShoutCast

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:36:11 UTC 2005

On 7/19/05, Fred Black <fred at batanga.com> wrote:
> I Found some old posts with some syntax for this, but it does not appear to
> work.  Should this work in the Windows version?
>
> Here's the line from the Path section of my config file:
> <alias bind-address="38.116.36.8" port="8010" source="/" dest="/Jazz"/>

It's extremely unlikely that you want to use the bind-address
attribute. If you do, you'll know precisely why. If you don't know
exactly what it does, then you don't need it - it's only for certain
configurations on complex systems with multiple network interfaces.

With the port attribute set, this _should_ work in all versions.

Mike