[Icecast] relaying IceCast from ShoutCast

Jason Jason at Weatherserver.net
Mon Jul 18 18:21:49 UTC 2005

I've never tried myself, I do alot of shoutcast to icecast relays but not the other way.  I can't even recall if shoutcast will relay or not
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fred Black
  To: 'icecast'
  Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:10 PM
  Subject: [Icecast] relaying IceCast from ShoutCast

  Hi;
  Has anyone successfully relayed an Icecast stream using Shoutcast?  I realize that this is backwards!  However, several organizations that want to use our streams use Shoutcast, I really don't want to setup shoutcast and Icecast, but unless I can relay an Icecast stream with Shoutcast, I'm going to have to.

  Thanks,
  Fred