[Icecast] Persistent audio streams?

Jeff Simmons jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Thu Jan 27 02:39:36 UTC 2005

On Sunday 23 January 2005 12:08, you wrote:

> The question is, why are the clients dropping? It could be your net
> flaking out. I've even heard of some ISPs cutting connections every
> 24 hours.

Bingo. The stream drops at exactly midnight every night. Right on schedule. I
expected better, especially since I'm paying extra for a business-level DSL
connection.

I guess I probably shouldn't mention the name of the *S*tupid, *B*ad,
*C*ompany that I get my DSL from in public, though ...

Jeff Simmons                                   jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
     Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security

"You guys, I don't hear any noise. Are you sure you're doing it right?"
	-- My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult