[Icecast] <intro> stream stopt after intro

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Jan 14 12:24:20 UTC 2005

Jesper Weiland wrote:

> I'm using the icecast-2.1-kh5 for the intro feature. The intro works, but
> after the intro it stops. It does not go on
> with the stream. When I comment the intro part, the stream works perfectly.
>
> Does anybody know what I can do to solve this problem?

I've not tried this feature, but are you sure that your intro file and the
stream are the same exact format?  If you're streaming MP3, this is
important.  If it's Ogg Vorbis, it should be able to cope.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html