[Icecast] Always question about live and playlist

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Thu Jan 13 09:08:34 UTC 2005

Hi:

Ok, you didn't say what your mount points are, so I'm going to say for
example that your live stream is on /live and your playlist stream is on
/playlist .  All you need to do is create a <mount> section for your live
mount as follows:

     <mount>
         <mount-name>/live</mount-name>
         <fallback-mount>/playlist</fallback-mount>
         <fallback-override>1</fallback-override>
     </mount>

Of course, the <mount> section can have other options such as password,
dump file, max number of listeners, etc.  But the ones included here are
all you need to have to make this work.

Hope this helps,
Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html