[Icecast] Exit Icecast

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Tue Jan 11 14:58:27 UTC 2005

Just kill it.  You can either run killall icecast, or you can find the
pid of icecast and kill it specifically.  ps can help you find it, but a
better way would be to use a pid file which you can enable in the
icecast configuration, and use it to kill icecast with something like this:

kill `cat /usr/local/share/icecast/icecast.pid`

I use the attached script to start, stop, and restart icecast.  It might
take some modifications to work with SuSE though.  I've used it with
Slackware and Debian.

Joel