[Icecast] ezstream grabing line-in input?... (newbie)

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Tue Jan 11 05:14:49 UTC 2005

Hi:

If you want to stream from the line input of your soundcard,
then I'd recommend either the Oddcast DSP plugin for Winamp
(or any of the other players supported if they also have line input
plugins), or something like Oddsock's Stream Transcoder which can be
configured to get its input from the soundcard.  Both can be found at
oddsock.org.  Ezstream is not designed for this sort of thing.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html