[Icecast] Question about range select for static file serve in icecast

Iceuse - Kris iceuse at wwlang.net
Mon Feb 14 18:18:36 UTC 2005

Hello,
I modified my player so now, it downloads the file until a valid ogg
header is found (given a limit, to avoid fetching the wall file for
nothing).
Then, it plays. Works great.

This means my stream MUST have headers every 5 minutes for example. I'll
add dummy comments (with time for example) for that, as a new header is
inserted for comments.

Chris