[Icecast] Could anybody kindly add statically linked icecast 2.2.0 download to www.icecast.org?

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 04:46:40 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:27:33 +0300, Mihail Egorov <rt7 at bk.ru> wrote:
> This is important to Debian users -- packets exists only for testing and
> unstable version of Debian Linux.

You forgot to say various essential things, like what platform you want it for.

Regardless, the answer is going to be "no" - we don't have the
resources to provide builds for arbitrary platforms. We make a special
exception for windows, because it's particularly difficult for windows
users to build it themselves (and because we have people who are
willing to do those builds).

You shouldn't have any difficulty building it from source on debian stable.

Mike