[Icecast] What will happen if the source will kick the icecast server

Andrei Panu andrei at servex.ro
Sun Apr 17 19:10:21 UTC 2005

Let me see if I got this right: every <master-update-interval> seconds the
sources are verified and if a source is disconnected,icecast will try to
reconnect.
And another thing: if i don't use a master/slave architecture, can i uncomment
only <master-update-interval> and modify its value (to affect the relay
sources) ?

Thank you.