[Icecast] Re: Trouble with liblame?

Justin Bot justinabomb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:27:55 UTC 2005

The only noticeable thing I've seen in the ./configure output was this:

checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.

I'm new to linux, but not a newb 100%. Can someone give me a hint or
help me out with this? Is this imperative?