[Icecast] Icecast and Ices working nicely... but!

Max Mouse maxmouse at feelthevibe.org
Tue Sep 28 21:14:09 UTC 2004

I have icecast 2.0.0 and ices 2.0.0 working nicely together with no apparent
errors. I connect to the URL with winamp and it works get. Problems arise when
I try to connect with any other computer other than my own. This includes other
computers on my LAN and off it aswell. In the winamp window they get the
message:

[HTTP/1.0 200OK] http://www.feelthevibe . . .

Any suggestions as to why my computer is fine and everyone else's doesn't work.
We're all using the same version of winamp (5.05)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Rob