[Icecast] pthreads problem when I run ./configure

j.p.drawneek at durham.ac.uk j.p.drawneek at durham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 21:32:04 UTC 2004

I am trying to get icecast 2.0.1 to compile on a solaris express box but the
configure fails with the error "configure: error: POSIX threads missing
".

So I am unsure what to do as I have no back ground in compiling and have main
stuck to the pre-packaged stuff, but my luck has run out on this one.

Look on google for anything like this but came up with not alot, it could be
some thing really simple but I have never done any thing with C or C++.

Any pointer on compiling icescast would be greatly appreciated.