[Icecast] Icecast 2.1RC1

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Thu Oct 28 13:49:52 PDT 2004

Just observing that there's been no trumpet blowing about Icecast 2.1RC1
being released, with no link on the website or nothing.  For thems that
want it, go to http://svn.xiph.org/releases/icecast

Also, I presume that this release has the fallbackoverride functionality in
it.  Probably good to have this in the conf file.

This release comes just at the right time for me - I will be using it this
weekend...unless there's a good reason why I shouldn't.

Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!