[Icecast] Archiving live streams broken down by time.

Marion Hall hallm at 1satcom.com
Tue Oct 5 13:53:27 UTC 2004

With all of your help, I've got Ices & Icecast producing live streams for
the internet.

Is there a way that I can save an archive file by a time span; for example
we have two radio shows that we want to have daily archives on the website,
one that is from 7:30am to 8:00am and one that is from 3:00pm to 3:30pm.  Is
there a way that they could be saved with a different filename each day.
Ex.  OpenLine093004.ogg for the first show and SportsShow093004.ogg for the
second show.  Then have the next day saved with the following date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marion