[Icecast] creating live mp3-stream

Johann Soukup jsoukup at netlantic.de
Fri Oct 1 14:34:30 UTC 2004

Hi.

I use the input multiplex driver for OSS which creates virtual
devices. So i can start multiple encoder processes with different
bandwdth.

Regards

 - Johann

Geoff Shang schrieb:

> Hi:
>
> The easiest way to do this is to use streamtranscoder from oddsock.org to
> transcode.  So you'd send one from darkice and use streamtranscoder to
> generate the other one.
>
> Geoff.
>
> --
> Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
> ICQ number 43634701
>
> Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
> http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html

> See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

 Netlantic GmbH          | phone +49 89 960570-0
 Johann Soukup           | fax   +49 89 960570-79
 Betastr. 9a             |  http://www.netlantic.de
 D-85774 Unterfoehring   |  j.soukup at netlantic.de