[icecast] Oddsock - SVN pull that I did most recently has a few more stats broke.

cpickert at t3inc.us cpickert at t3inc.us
Thu May 27 06:22:36 UTC 2004

    The # of clients at top shows 0, and all of my streams show public = 0,
although they are definitely public, and listing properly on the YP servers.
( *whew* - Thanks everyone! chroot + YP still gives me hell but, I'll post my
results when i fix it :)

    These numbers are via /admin/stats.xsl. Since it's SVN/CVS, you're probably
aware but, thought I'd mention. Just give the nod if you want me to file it
bugzilla style like the other stat bug i tried to elaborate on earlier.

-CP