[icecast] Different play channeels

Edwin Alberto Quijada macaruchi at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 00:44:18 UTC 2004

I try to do this. This was my first option but I get and error.
Now I am using Ices0.3 to play mp3 . just one this list.
When I try to do this I get this errror

#>ices -c /usr/local/icecast/conf/conf2.xml &

Error during send: Mount failed on http://10.0.1.1:8010/mp4, Error Couldnt
connect
Error during send: Mount failed on http://10.0.1.1:8010/mp4, Error Couldnt
connect
Error during send: Mount failed on http://10.0.1.1:8010/mp4, Error Couldnt
connect
Error during send: Mount failed on http://10.0.1.1:8010/mp4, Error Couldnt
connect
Error during send: Mount failed on http://10.0.1.1:8010/mp4, Error Couldnt
connect
Too many stream errors, giving up
Ices Exiting

This repeat 10 times , for each song in tthe list.
Of course , I use another config file.

I have to do something into Icecast server  to do this?

Any clues o any ideas
???????