[icecast] Configuration help with ices 0.3

Christopher Patricca cpatricca at idcomm.com
Fri May 21 06:05:37 UTC 2004

Thanks for the tips, made the changes unfortunately it has not changed that
I still get the same error message. I've even tried passing along the
parameters via command line through ices without any luck. I'm going to
attach both my files to this e-mail as it might be easier to read them that
way then the copy & paste method.

Chris