[icecast] mount and multiple stream troubles

Arthur Dodd arthur at bluecollarcomp.com
Sun May 9 15:06:32 UTC 2004

I've read all the documentation and still have some questions.

In my icecast.xml file I have listed two different mount points. I'd like the
users, with their passwords in the mount section, to be able to connect to the
server, at their mount point, and be able to stream.

Unfortunately right now the only password that works on the whole server is the
admin password. Can someone tell me what's missing or how to go about what I'm
trying to do?

thanks in advance,

Art-