[icecast] php playlist manager

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Thu May 6 14:16:37 UTC 2004

hi,

Sorry if this seems slightly off topic, but it is actually for a icecast
application. I am looking for a nice php script for making and editing
playlists (m3u)...has anyone seen something? I have done a lot of
searching on this, but most solutions are either too simple (usually they
dont allow editing) or too complex (full-blown net jukeboxes)...

many thanks in advance if anyone can point me too something interesting
:)

adam

adam at xs4all.nl

r a d i o q u a l i a