[icecast] will libogg / vorbis rpms work on redhat 7.2

earnie baird parsnip11 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 17:54:16 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I am trying to install icecast2 on a red hat 7.2 server and I was wondering
if anyone is aware of where rpms for the various libraries (libogg, vorbis,
curl, et al) might be found.

I'm a bit wary of trying to install the redhat 8 rpms that are currently on
the vorbis site on my box... are these safe for redhat 7?

-d